Monday, April 10, 2006

 

Zen of Wingnuttia: Do Not Know Thyself


Perhaps the funniest line from Pamela EVAR comes in her discussion of plans to nuke Iraq:

But peel away the partisan prattle and there is encouraging Intel in there.

One of the military’s initial option plans, as presented to the White House by the Pentagon this winter, calls for the use of a bunker-buster tactical nuclear weapon, such as the B61-11, against underground nuclear sites. One target is Iran’s main centrifuge plant, at Natanz, nearly two hundred miles south of Tehran. Natanz, which is no longer under I.A.E.A. safeguards, reportedly has underground floor space to hold fifty thousand centrifuges, and laboratories and workspaces buried approximately seventy-five feet beneath the surface.


If true, I, for one, think this it overdue. No, I am not a warmonger but I am not a denier either. I love my life and recognize when it is being threatened.

With pacifists like Pamela, who needs warmongers?






<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com