Friday, April 21, 2006

 

Friday fake song


The Deciderer

Oh, well, I’m the boss of you, who will never settle for
Any kind of peace that ain’t preceded by a war
I bomb 'em and I strafe 'em 'cause to me they're all the same

I torture and I nuke 'em, you can bet they know my name
They call me the deciderer, yeah the deciderer
I bomb around around around ...

Oh, well, there's Karl on my left, and there's Rummy on my right

And Condie is the girl that I'll plot war with tonight
And when she asks me which one I’d love to kill to rights

I tear open PNAC’s brief, got Iran in my bombsights
'Cause I'm the deciderer, yeah the deciderer
I bomb around around around ...

Oh, well, I test-market in May

For wars I start in June
'Til I'm as happy as Ken Lay
With brownouts in California dancin' to his tune

I'm the type of guy that likes to bomb around

I'm never in one place, I bomb from town to town
And when I find myself answerin’ to some hack
I hop right into Airforce One and sneak a swig o’ Jack
Yeah, I'm the deciderer, yeah the deciderer
I bomb around around around ...

I'm the type of guy that likes to bomb around
I'm never in one place, I bomb from town to town
And when I find myself answerin’ to some hack
I hop right into Airforce One and sneak a swig o’ Jack
Yeah, 'cause I'm a deciderer, yeah a deciderer
I bomb around around around ...
'Cause I'm a deciderer, yeah a deciderer
I bomb around around around





<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com