Wednesday, February 08, 2006

 

Why is Malkin Soft on the [Z]?


Michelle Malkin(s), usually a courageous opponent of barbarism and a staunch ally of this blog, makes a puzzling confession:

"When it comes to speaking and writing on unpleasant matters, I learned a long time ago to stop apologizing. It is a waste of my breath, time, and energy to precede every political discussion with 'I'm not saying all [X] are [Y].' Or: 'Of course, I don't hate all [Z] and please don't misunderstand me, blah, blah, blah.'"
We don't want to put Michelle in the objectively pro-[Z] camp yet, but this sort of Chamberlainesque talk is troubling, to say the least.

Meanwhile, those whom Malkin would appease have
struck again.





<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com